All external transfers require that you have a verified email address and mobile (cell) number linked to your account.
Some reasons that could cause you to not to receive your Incent tokens include:
- You do not have an email address verified
- You do not have a mobile (cell) number verified
- You tried to verify a number that is not a mobile (cell) number. We currently do not support phone numbers that are used as home phone, landline or VOIP numbers.
- If you are in the United States or other countries that have a single line for multiple purposes, please ensure that your number can receive SMS messages.
- You have incorrectly entered in the external wallet address
- You have entered an external wallet address that is NOT Waves compliant.
- You are still on a trial plan and not paid at least one subscription fee
- You have breached our terms and conditions.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please submit a support request.