There are some tips to ensure you will receive the reward in a timely manner:
- Sync your card or bank account that you use to make payments, i.e. your everyday credit card /bank account. Please ensure you don't accidentally sync a home loan account for example.
- Only Sync a card/bank account that hasn't been synced with us before. If you and your partner share a joint name account and both of you sync the same account, the second attempt to sync will not be allowed.
- Ensure your bank log in detail is correct, remember bank log in credentials are case sensitive.
- Ensure you only Sync your card/bank account denominated in Australia Dollar. For example, your HSBC HKD account will not work.
- Ensure you only Sync your card/bank account that from the supported list. You may find the list of the banks that we support from the FAQ "Which banks in Australia do you support"
- We only reward spending and inter-personal transaction will not be rewarded, e.g. you pay your mate back for your dinner bill share will not attract any reward.
- There is very complex logic behind the scene and it may take some time in order for us to receive your transaction and allocate the reward to you
- Check out our Announcement page for service status update
Remember, your friendly customer service team is always available to help you if you still encounter any problems.