We are excited to announce the release of the public release of Ingage Streamer with the following changes:
- You can create a stream for a longer time and specify how many codes you want for that session. This means you can set a session for 3, 4, 5hrs + and request 20 codes if you want.
- Extended the code validity period to 3 minutes to help with the lag issue
- Improved the timing of banner overlay to sync better with the live stream
- Fixed the issue with XSplit and have added their SDK into the banner overlay itself to make it more stable
- You can have sessions directly after each other, however there is still an existing bug about start and end time (if you end a session at say 2:30pm and then start the next one at 2:30pm it will fail) we are working on a patch. For now, you can modify the time directly and add 1 minute to the start time of any subsequent session.