We have been busy building some new updates to Ingage. The changes made include:
Add your own logo
You can now add your logo to your streamer account. This will be shown in the Ingage dashboard, but also will show up in the Incent wallet for users when they see their recent rewards.
Viewer Rewarder Demographics Analytics
We have added extra demographic analytics to your Ingage dashboard. You can now see high level demographics about your rewarding audience. This includes:
Extra Overlay + Easier Overlay Copy Feature
We've added an extra overlay that can be added to your stream. We call it the Rewards Leaderboard Overlay. This leaderboard will show you a real time leaderboard of the current campaign. Both you and your viewers can now see who is redeeming during your stream.
You can easily copy the overlay now just by clicking the url. Super easy.
Plus if you want to add a filter, you can easily add one:
To filter you can add the following to the end of your leaderboard overlay:
Current campaign leaderboard
Last campaign leaderboard
By default it uses current
See the Recent Rewards on the Redeem Page
When you are claiming rewards, you can now see the recent rewards on the rewards page.
Logout Button on Redeem Page
Finally we added a logout button!
All changes & improvements
- Fixed a logout issues (FE-490 + FE-493)
- Added an Easter egg on redeem page (FE-394)
- Added leaderboard overlay (FE-407)
- Analytics improvements (FE-479)
- Overlay URL updates (FE-485)
- Added logo URL (FE-447)
- Added demographics analytics (FE-461)
- Recent rewards table on redeem page (FE-403)
- Visual update to social icons (FE-450)
- Several UI improvements (FE-481)
- Fixed date-time picker issues (FE-473)
- Email is now pre-filled for individual accounts during workspace creation (FE-480)