What you need to do is;
- You're going to need streamlabs and a Yellowduck.Tv account.
- Open up Streamlabs OBS & open up yellowduck and make sure you're logged in with your Instagram account.
- Copy the url in yellowduck and go into streamlabs and open up your settings.
- Change your stream type to custom streaming services.
- Add the url and streamkey from yellowduck and hit done.
- Click the live button and you'll be livestreaming on Instagram WITH the use of your Streamlabs overlay.
- Make sure your overlay is centered as you have to account for mobile formating.
Check out more of @CactusZac's how-to videos here.