Android version v1.8.3 is now live.
Xiaomi crashes and infinite load should now be eliminated.
For full functionality please ensure that you are using the latest version of the app - V1.8.3 should be visible at the bottom of the screen.
If you cannot see that version OR if the app won't load try clearing your cache.
Google Play creates background data that's stored in a hidden cache on your device, the cache works quietly in the background but it can sometimes freeze your device and make it difficult to download new apps or load and open existing apps.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap "Storage" in your Android's settings. ...
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap "Internal storage." ...
- Tap Cached data. Tap "Cached data." ...
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you're sure you want to clear all app cache.
Clearing your cache can vary depending on which android device you are using.
Read this article from business insider for more tips on clearing your cache.
Click the link to download the Incent App from the google play store.